Sunday, October 21, 2012

Recoup and Regroup

So you may have noticed that I haven't posted in a while. Well I have been disgusted and depressed. My Wednesday weigh-in didn't go so well this week. I actually gained the 4lbs I had lost back. I had a very emotionally stressful few days, I didn't sleep more than about 4 hours per night, and I worked my butt off. I did my runs but other than that I was basically worthless. This has happened so often in my life and this is the point where I usually say F it!

After some self reflection I have decided that I am one of those people who find comfort in food. I immensely enjoy eating; however I KNOW I can make better choicese and still enjoy what I'm eating. Right? My goal is to find easy to fix, yummy, healthy foods. UGH!

So after a few days of moping and being down about things. I am regrouping. I recognize the cycle and I know how to break it. I am smart and I have the tools I need to be healthier. I have decided to kick it back in to gear and not just give in like I would have in the past. As of today I have lost 2 of the lbs I gained back. I'm going to try hard not this sh*t get me down! 

On a positive note I had a great weekend! I spent Friday night with some awesome friends! Saturday I spent time with my family and made a bunch of stuff to enter in to a craft fair Dec 1st. And today has been all about football! Also the STL CARDINALS play at 6:30 tonight and I can't wait to see them kick some Giant a$$ and make it in to the world series again!

Here are some pictures from the weekend:

Letter block for the craft fair! 


My crazy cool friends
My sweet sister

Later everyone! I have to go make a C25K run my b*tch! Have a great week and I promise I'll be better!

Love Lunday

No comments:

Post a Comment