Thursday, October 11, 2012

Playa's gonna play

Today I finished another week of C25K. I actually felt really good today. Previously when it was time to walk, I was thanking the lord above that I didn't have to run another step, but today I felt like I could go further. I ended up completing 2.25 miles in 30 minutes.


It was actually pretty chilly here today. It was a solid 54 degrees outside today during my run. I did get to break out some cute workout clothes though. I love love love the compression capris from target. Because seriously who wants their thighs slapping together for 2 miles?? You know what I'm talking about.  I also really like Old Navy's GoDry tees. The long sleeves keep you warm but they are lightweight enough not to be annoying. I figure, if I'm going to be out there kicking my own ass, it might as well look good while I'm doing it!
C9 by Champion® Womens Running Capri Pants - Assorted Colors Women's Active GoDRY Tees



Also my friends and I are completely in to this card game called Magic The Gathering. If I thought you were going to judge me before now I should be really worried. It's dorky I know but we love it! It's a smart person's game! My friend and I are the only girls who play at this local shop so we are totally underestimated but we kick ass! We played tonight and A and I were both undefeated! Go us! Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure!



That's all for tonight. Look out for a guest post in the very near future!!

Love - KL

No comments:

Post a Comment