Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pissed Off Workout Playlist


I'm not pretending that I love running...because sometimes I really hate it. But then there are those times that running or busting your ass in the gym helps blow off the frustration and anger of the days events. Sometimes I like songs that are fun, upbeat, and make you feel good. And then there are days like today, when I'm pissed off, and all I want to do is scream! So when I can't tell off that b*tch who ruined my day, I put in my headphones and make my muscles scream instead. 

Here is my pissed off workout playlist. I'll warn you, I have an eclectic taste in music and this is definitely a girl's playlist because I am in fact a girl.  

1. Fighter by Christina Aguilera
2. Stupify by Disturbed
3. Bulletproof by La Roux
4. Just Fine by Bomshel
5. Dragula by Rob Zombie
6 .Blow Me (One Last Kiss) by P!nk
7. Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) by Kelly Clarkson
8. Rolling in the Deep by Adele
9. Enter Sandman by Metallica
10. You Oughta Know by Alanis Morissette
11. Lose Yourself by Eminem
12. Break Stuff by Limp Bizkit
13. So What by P!nk
14. Here I Come by The Roots
15. Riot by Three Days Grace
16. Tubthumping by Chumbawamba
17. All American Nightmare by Hinder
18. Push by Matchbox Twenty
19. Fastest Girl In Town by Miranda Lambert
20. In the End by Linkin Park

Enjoy! Love - KL



8 comments:

  1. A great one to add...
    Remember the Name by Fort Minor :)

    It's been my go to pavement pounding song lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was starting to think I was the only one ! One of my favorites is "ya'll wana single" by korn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your list and I love it! Some others I like to really rev up the work out are: Broken, Beat & Scarred and All Nightmare Long both by Metallica, Bleed It Out by Linkin Park and Hell Yeah by Rev Theory.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In fact, i'm a man, but your list is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enter Sandman is a fantastic song for working out, and not just because it is nearly 6 minutes long and helps pass time faster.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The animal I have become and pain and I hate everything about you by three days grace, ultranumb by blue stahli, numb and crawling and one step closer by linkin park, she hates me by puddle of mudd, pressure by rains, MakeDamnSure by Taking Back Sunday, Headstrong by Trapt. Hope these songs help! They're my favorite work out songs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your list. I too have a pissed off lust I also have Nightmare by Advenge Sevenfold and Indestructible by Disturbed

    ReplyDelete