Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wednesday Weigh-In

Hey Hey Hey! So it's Wednesday and I must say I was dreading weighing in this morning. I was terrible this weekend and who can blame me...I mean seriously there was wedding cake and did I mention free wine?? I stepped on to the scale this morning w/ my eyes closed praying it wouldn't say too much of a gain. Lucky me no change from last week!!! Better than a gain right. So as of right now I weigh 176.

Ok I have a complaint - Khaki pants are seriously the hardest of all pants to find. They are the perfect paint color, the house that is both affordable and huge, and the multimillion dollar job that requires you to do nothing of the pants world! Listen here's the thing...I have big thighs and hips. My waist not so much. This is how my body is and has always been even when I was skinny. AND I'm pretty sure that is the way a woman's body is supposed to be...but I digress...  So to find a pant that fits me in the legs means major gapping in the waist. Yesterday I wore khaki pants to work and by the end of the day they had stretched so bad I had front butt. You know what I'm talking about. The crotch was so freaking baggy I could have smuggled a small animal in there. SOOO if anyone out in the blogging world knows of any khaki pants that fit real people, send me a message!

Here's a random picture for your viewing pleasure of my "kids":


Hope your week is fabulous! Love - KL

1 comment:

  1. They saw the need for a program to provide people with the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in internet marketing. They put together this exclusive and high-end comprehensive training course that covers everything from basic concepts to advanced strategies. They aim to help people achieve their dreams of financial freedom and generate multi-faceted online income; they are passionate about helping people reach their potential. This unique business model is free of all the traditional online business headaches. With 123 Profit, you'll learn everything you need to know about making money online - with a real online business model and without any of the fluff or filler that other courses include.
    Logo for TikTok Software - Simple Minimal Icon Design needed
    This came as sales dropped 31 percent during the third quarter of 2022, reaching SR13 million. In the third quarter, Jazadco suffered losses of SR1.08 million compared to profits of SR2.3 million in the same period of last year. The company’s profit more than doubled to SR27 million ($7.2 million) from SR12 million in the same period last year, a bourse filing showed. The company’s profit more than doubled to SR27 million ($7.2 million) from SR12 million in the same period last year.
    Along the way, they met lots of talented designers…
    Once you make a sale, you’ll get a commission which is great because you don’t need to create anything. You don’t need inventory, customer support, or selling your own product. Trust me, 123 profit program students DON'T want to be caught WITHOUT this epic workshop style training in your arsenal, it will be selling for $997 later this year. In It, Matt takes you by the hand, and shows you how to plan and execute re-targeting campaigns to maximize profits. Many will use this to create a plan for ranking their product pages easier in Google and Bing. My name is Jeff Lenney – I’m a full time Affiliate Marketer, living in Orange County, California with my wife and 2 kids. https://www.reviewengin.com/123-profit-review/

    ReplyDelete