Monday, September 17, 2012

Now Blog it out

Hello Blogging world! I'm new to this whole adventure of writing about myself. Likely I will forget to blog consistently but I really need some motivation and inspiration (more about that later).

A little about me: I am a 26 year old wife and dog mom to a sweet lab, Kate, and a spunky cavalier king charles spaniel, Abby. 


My husband and I live in small town USA in Southern Missouri. I spend way too much time at my day job as a physical therapist. I love to sew, cook, and do crafty things. I love sports and am uber competitive (GO PACKERS! GO CARDS!)

Isn't my husband cute?!?!?!

So the real purpose of this little blogventure (I just like making up words w/ "blog" in them) is my goal to be fit. Hell, lets get real I want to be SKINNY! I have this little problem called complete lack of motivation. I need someone or lots of someones to keep me accountable. I need to see my progress and be able to look back and see the struggles I went through. I am so sick of all those blogs that are like....losing weight was so easy for me. I worked out for 15 hours a day and ate 3 pieces of spinach and now I'm a body builder. Lets get real, in the real world it doesn't quite work like that. 

So here's my plan: 

1200 calorie a day diet - keeping the carbs to a minimum (at least at first)
C25K - because I really want to get my ass across the finish line in a 3.1 mile race and not feel like I just died
Mix and match workouts - I teach Zumba (I know, a fat instructor....it happens) 2 days a week and that is pretty much where the buck stops! I want to try my hand at all different types of workouts....we'll see how that goes....

This is crazy scary but I'm going to post "before" pics and "the numbers" later in the week....once I work up the nerve.

No comments:

Post a Comment