Thursday, September 20, 2012

I hate running!

Day 1 week 1 of couch to 5k complete! Maybe one of these days I'll be that person that is like oh I love running it's so addictive but today is not that day!

Today is my "day off" (nevermind that I have to teach a class and see 2 patients tonight) and I really wanted to be lazy. It took me a few hours to get motivated and unfortunately that meant I was running in the middle of the day. Fortunately the weather has been awesome here the last few days! I started out on my little venture thinking "ahh feel the breeze", "this song is awesome", " I'm a superstar." Thirty minutes later I was like "it's hot as hell", "the chick on this app who keeps telling me to run is a biotch", "I'm totally NOT sexy and I know it"!

But I finished it! And my sweet doggie congratulated me when I got home!

Side note: Why is it every time I get about 1/2 way through a run I have to pee like right then?? It's really irritating!

Until next time - Love KL

No comments:

Post a Comment